1) MILITARY AND DEFENCE EQUIPMENT
YAVUZ 155 MM 52 CALIBER
ELECTRONIC WARFARE COMPLEX
2) TELECOMMUNICATION INFRASTRUCTURE
TOWERS AND POLES
Towers and Poles Land Structures
- Lampole – 18m, 24m, 30m
- Monopole plain – 30m, 45m
- Monopole tree – 30m, 45m
- RDS structure – 24, 30m
- Tower 3 legged – 45m,60m,76m
- Tower 4 legged – 45m, 60m, 76m
- Floor mounted structure – 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
- Wall mounted structure – 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
- Unipole – 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m
Fixed Links and Cables
- Facility Provider (Built on Fibre)
- Plan & Design, Installation, Testing & Commissioning for Telco Network
- Operation, Maintenance & Preventive Works for Fibre Optic Infrastructure
- Tower design by using Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology
3) ENERGY DEVELOPMENT
1. Residential (Home Rooftop Solar)
Adopting Green Initiatives for a sustainable future for the younger generation can begin from your home. Protect your household expenses from rising power rates by generating solar and taking advantage of the Net Energy Metering (NEM) system for even more savings. Using solar energy to generate your own energy helps to offset the electricity you purchase from the grid. With sunlight reaching Malaysia all year, switching to a solar system is a wonderful way to save money on your electricity bill while making a longterm, low-risk investment.
2. Commercial and Industrial
Invest to improve the profitability of your business. The Sun is a free source of power that can be transformed to power your business. With the cost of running a business always rising, investing in solar is a wise decision that can save you money for years to come by offsetting your electricity costs with solar power. Electricity costs can impact the sustainability of small and medium businesses. By embracing solar, demonstrates a dedication to environmental protection that can also help with company’s public image while also saving money in the long run.
Commercial & Industrial
3. Large Scale Solar
Large-scale solar, often known as a solar farm, can produce solar electricity in the hundreds of kilowatts to thousands of megawatts. In Malaysia and all around the world, large-scale solar is increasing quickly, especially in recent decades.
We provide end to end facilitation tailored to your needs from site selection to origination and construction. Our in-house development team manages the projects. We have all the services under one roof in order to complete the project successfully which include consulting, site evaluation, planning, finance, construction, and operation & maintenance.
Large Scale Solar